Any cook can avoid injury from dull knives with our Professional Grade Knife Sharpening & Honing Tool because it helps you control your cutting by keeping your blades sharp and straight.
Generic fixed-edge knife sharpeners only sharpen one way. They grind your knives, which ultimately destroys the blade. What's worse, you often need to purchase a secondary knife sharpener for your serrated and beveled blades.
Our innovative knife sharpening and honing tool sharpens and straightens all types of blades to
prolong the lifespan of your knives and
- give you safer, easier, & cleaner cuts every time!
Why We Love It
- Prolongs the knife's lifespan.
- Easily sharpens, hones, and polishes your knives.
- Sharpening arms made of ultra-hard tungsten carbide that flexes & contours to any blade.
- Works on all types of blades (standard, beveled, and serrated knives).
- Small, compact design is easy to store.
- Simple operation makes it easy for anyone to use.
- Stable and anti-skidding base for easy and safe operation.
Restore your old knives to their former glory and transform the way you prepare food!
Q: What are the dimensions?
A: Overall dimensions: 3.75-inches X 6.375-inches X 3.125-inches
Dimensions of base: 3.75-inches X 3.125-inches
Q: Does it come with anything to prevent slipping?
A: It includes 4 black rubber feet on the bottom of the base. This helps stabilize the knife cutter on your flat surface. Always exercise caution when using, taking care to add additional stability by holding the unit with your non-dominant hand.
Q: What kinds of knives can this tool sharpen?
A: Our sharpening and honing tool sharpens the following types of knives:
And so much more!
Q: How do I know if my knife is sharp after using?
A: Test the sharpness of your blade by running the blade across an object, such as a tomato. Never test your knife’s sharpness by running the blade across your fingers or body parts. This may result in injury.
Have a question not asked here? Please visit our help center OR send us an email at email@example.com