The pain-free way to
carry your baby in comfort.
Any parent can avoid discomfort when holding their child with our Babycare Baby Hip Seat because it gives you the freedom to securely carry your baby in comfort wherever you go!
Why We Love It
- Prevents arm fatigue and soreness.
- Provides security and comfort for you and your baby.
- Takes the pressure off your spine and evenly distributes the weight of your baby around your waist.
- Comfortably carry your baby longer for better bonding.
Don't Take Our Word For It.
Hear From Some Of Our Customers!
More Reviews Are Shown Below.
Features At A Glance
- Perfect for Moms with babies who like to be carried!
- Comfortable seat with a non-slip surface for greater security.
- Wide padded belt, nice and comfortable for Mommy or Daddy.
- Adjustable waist strap to accommodate any size and secure buckle for extra safety.
- Side pockets for holding your keys, phone, or wallet.
- High-quality material that is machine washable and safe for your baby's sensitive skin.
- Ergonomic comfort in all 4 positions.
- High waist belt for extra lumbar support.
STRAPLESS SEAT: LESS HASSLE, MORE COMFORT
NON-SLIP CUSHION FOR GREATER SECURITY
QUALITY FABRIC AND STITCHING
Great For Dads Too!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How long can I use this for?
A: Use the Babycare Baby Hip Seat/Carrier for as long as you feel comfortable.
Q: What's the biggest waist size this can accommodate?
A: The waistband accommodates waist sizes up to 45 inches (or 114cm)
Q: What's the difference between the velvet seat and the slip-resistant seat?
A: Both options add slip-resistant technology in the fabric, however, the small bumps on the slip-resistant version add just a little more security. Not to worry, both versions are 100% Safe and will keep your baby secure.
Q: What is the baby's age limit for this hip seat?
A: Typically the average age for the child is between 5-12 months, however, we've had customers with children as old as 2 1/2 years and they love it just as much.
Q: What is the baby's weight limit for this hip seat?
A: Some of our customers have babies as heavy as 30lbs (approximately 14kg) and are completely thrilled with how secure and sturdy it is.
Have a question not asked here? Please visit our help center OR send us an email at email@example.com